Welcome to AAt 28 Goldsmith Motel - Hamilton
Enjoy your overnight, weekend, or weekly stay in comfort, 15 spacious and modern Motel Units. We are located centrally in the CBD in quite, tree lined street. Ground floor units. Queen beds standard in all rooms and King Room available.
Modern facilities with 32" LCD TV's, Free Wireless Internet, Crockery, Cutlery, Microwave, Tea, Coffee & Biscuits. Courtyard BBQ area.
Walking distance to main street shopping precinct, Hospital, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Arts Centre (PAC) and Botanic Gardens.
Things to see and do in Hamilton Victoria:
Grampians - Great Ocean Road - Volcanic Trail - Wineries - Waterfalls - Golf & Fishing - Art Gallery - Reg Ansett Museum - Campes Motor Museum - Ideal stop over on Tourist route Melbourne to Adelaide.
If you are entering from the Melbourne side of Hamilton - Turn right at the first set of traffic lights, follow the B160 Highway until you see the Shell Service Station. We are the 1st street just after passing the Service Station on the left at 28 Goldsmith Street.
Coming from Adelaide we are the first Motel before the Shell Service Station on your right hand side.
Town House Room 11 Motel Room
Platinum King Room Longer Stay
Platinum Queen Room Longer Stay
Town House Room 11 Motel Room Longer Stay
Town House Motel Room Longer Stay
- A family owned and operated motel we pride ourselves on the service and standard of our rooms for a rural country motel.
- Homely details are important to us, fresh milk in rooms, block out blinds & split system AC / Heating.
- Walking distance to shops, Restaurants , Cinema , Hospital and Performing Arts Centre.
- Wineries 15min drive , Waterfalls 15 min drive , Play golf at our 2 golf courses 5 min drive
- Art gallery 5 min walk , Botanic Gardens 5 min walk , Fishing at Lake Hamilton 5 min drive
- Sir Reginald Ansett Museum 5 min drive , Volcanic Trial 20min drive
- Ideal base for day trips to the following surrounds -
- Grampians 1hr drive to Halls Gap
- Portland 1hrs drive
- Port Fairy 1hr drive (Great Ocean Road)
- Coonawarra wine region 1.5hr drive to Penola
- See much to see and do in this fabulous region.
Restaurant within 150m